



With the kids gone Tom and I decided to head up to Victoria, B.C. We took the passenger ferry up there Sunday morning and came back late Monday night (Tom has Sunday/Mondays off this month). We had such a great time. We walked so much that I had to buy some new shoes! I know sad huh? I had only taken flip flops and with that much walking it just wasn't working for me. We stayed in a little B&B called Abigail's and it was great too. Very cozy. It was a really great trip and it was so nice to be able to spend some really good time together. That's hard to remember to do in the hustle and bustle of life.




1 comment:
Sounds like a great weekend. We did our first ferry ride ever to Friday Harbor last weekend. We took the kids and met Dan's boss and his family on their boat. We had a blast.
Oh and Yeah I forgot that you had J will we had K. I will have to change that post. Well and with you I had no worries. I knew she was safe and happy as a clam. teehee.
Post a Comment