

Jo Dee and I went up to Children's to visit with Mimi and Mia yesterday. Mia is so darling and it was good to get to see her. She has a few tubes around but looks like a chunky, healthy baby girl. We took Mimi out to a really good Thai food place and got to have some good laughs together. It was nice to see Mimi and give her a little reprieve from hospital salads! I think Jo Dee and I kept her quite entertained between our entrance (we came into Mia's room with costumes and danced to "Everybody Dance Now") , finding a restaurant and my fabulous ability to parallel park and many other topics. We eventually got pushed out of the restaurant because they were closing so we took Mimi back to the hospital hopefully to get a little rest. I'm pretty sure we all were stuffed to the brims! It was golden! :-)




1 comment:
That was the best night of my week for SURE!! It was so much fun. You two are hilarious and I could use another dose of you two.
Thanks again for the fancy pants dance!!
Oh- and I stole this pic, because my C drive is full and my computer won't let me transfer any pics- that is why I haven't posted- :-)
Love ya
Post a Comment