Sunday, March 29, 2009

With kiddos gone parents shall eat!

Grammy and Papa took Makayla and Dylan on a trip down to Grandma and Grumpa's by the Ocean and so Tom and I had a very quiet day. It's amazing how quiet the house is with both of them gone. We decided to go to The Melting Pot for dinner. I have been there once about 5 years ago and Tom has never been there. It was really good and really expensive! I would recommend that everyone has to go at least once. Splurge and get the whole meal deal but bring a wheelchair to go home in. Between the ooey gooey cheese, fabulous salad, main course, and flaming chocolate/caramel dessert we were exploding. But we couldn't let it go to waste!! As my mom and Rachel Ray would say, Yumm-O!!!!!

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Yay you got out!! I have some major beef with the melting pot... I'll tell you later.

So, are you going to PP's tomorrow? Wanna drive together?? please call me! Do you have my number??

It will be fun to catch up in the car.

Jo Dee said...

As always, I jealous of your babysitters. In fact, you suck! LOVE YOU!