
So here it is, my big 3-0 birthday! It is 8 in the morning and I think my husband has called me old about a million times! He thinks he is sooooo funny (he is older than me so he doesn't have any room to talk!) Do I feel older? Nah, life's just getting good. 20's was all about getting going in life. I was thinking last night about just what my 20's brought me and holy smokes a lot changed my life!
What the 20's brought me:
*I got married
*bought a house/sold a house/bought another one
* had 2 beautiful children
*moved to a new state
*lost a parent
*gained so many new friends
*lost a brother-n-law
*grew closer to my family
*learned the power that a little heart can make (thank you Mia)
*have only had 2 different jobs
And that is just the very tip of the iceberg, the personal stuff. Not to mention advances that have been made in medicine, electronics, and the world. I am thankful that I made it through my 20's in pretty good shape and am ready to go!
So what am I doing on my big birthday? I STILL HAVE NO IDEA!!! It was so cute at first that Tom was doing this for me. Now that I haven't been able to figure it out it is, OK enough already tell me!! Oh well, I am lucky to have a guy that is going through all this just for little 'ol me. Right now I sent him out for coffee. That is one thing I do know, I am getting coffee...........

No comments:
Post a Comment