skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Baas Family Happenings
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Couldn't resist
I found these napkins while I was out shopping and couldn't help but get them.
Merry Christmas Eve! I hope you don't experience any meltdowns at your functions!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pictures
Fun Sites to check out!
Michele & Megan's Wedding & event planning
Heather Bailey-craftyness
The TomKat Studio
Little Window Shoppe
Etsy-All things Handmade
How About Orange
My fellow Bloggers
Krista's photography
Paivi
Gail
Jo Dee-Fashion guru
The Eaglins
Rhonda
Mimi
Tanya and Jeff
Help Baby Mia
The Freitas
My favorite quote
"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all"
Blog Archive
►
2010
(8)
►
August
(2)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(3)
►
2009
(51)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(10)
▼
2008
(97)
▼
December
(15)
Pictures of Christmas
Alert, Alert
Couldn't resist
A shopping date and some sushi
Snow makes for purdy pictures
So scary!
Eggnog or no eggnog?
Snow, snow & yes more snow...
A girls night out
Special times with Papa
Candy Cane Cupcakes
Favorites?
Up and running again
Can I please go back to my 20's?
Surprise!!
►
November
(17)
►
October
(16)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(17)
►
June
(6)
About Me
Lauri
I love spending time with my family and friends. I love the sun and anytime it is out, I like to be in it! My husband and I have been married 9 glorious years and I love him to pieces. He is my perfect soulmate and such a good Daddy.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment