Sunday, December 14, 2008

A girls night out

The Girls: Heidi, Angela, Julie, Kree, Me, Rosie
Pamela, Justine, & Paivi
On Friday my birthday staff and I met at the South Center Cheesecake Factory and had a fabulous dinner. There were nine of us and we were all so impressed by what great service we had and all of us liked our dinners(I had the Thai Pasta, yummy!). Sometimes that's hard to do with a big group. Afterwards we went over to the mall and shopped until it closed at 10! Oh yeah, and we all got our picture taken with Santa of course!! We had a great time and I really have a great group of women working for me. Their evaluations are coming up so it was fun to tease them about getting a good eval, because I am about the easiest boss in the world. Fun stuff!

2 comments:

Jo Dee said...

Thanks for inviting me! Oh wait...you're not the boss of me. And...as much as I love you, NO! I don't want to be a b-day party host. But if I did, you'd hire me right?:)

Mimi said...

Well... dito to what Jo Dee said!! How was I supposed to know it was your birthday unless you invite me the fun festivities!!

Happy Birthday- You are the best! I saw the fun you had on JoDee's blog- you looked gorgeous by the way.