Wednesday, October 15, 2008

There's Monters Attacking My Hair


On the way to the YMCA this morning this is the converstion I had with Dylan:


D: Mom, my head hurts

M: Oh really, where at?

D: Right here (pointing to the front of his forhead)

M: I'm sorry. Maybe when we get to the YMCA you can color at my desk and relax.

D: Do you know what's in there?

M: What?

D: There are monsters attacking my hair

M: Well actually inside your head is your brain. You use it to think.

D:No, there are monsters attacking my hair.

M: How do you know, have you seen them?

D: No, cause I'm people and I know these things


Ahhh, 3 year olds. I wish they still had that show "Kids say that Darndest Things" Dylan would be a star!

1 comment:

Bootcamp Burners said...

That cute! I love it. He is getting so big. Wow time flies. We have to get together sometime.