Friday, July 11, 2008
A day of shopping
I love shopping and got to go Thursday with my sister Kerri. We picked her up at Perky's (her coffee shop on Canyon Road) and had lunch and then headed over to Lakewood Town Center. It was such a nice day that we walked from store to store and had a great time. I found some fun things for the house (thanks to Jo Dee's inspirations) and a couple of other things too. Did I mention that I LOVE TO SHOP! It really is great. The kids did pretty good but Dylan is such a home body. He would rather be at home, down to his underwear, playing. It doesn't matter if he is inside or out as long as it is at home and not shopping! Oh well. Maybe I can break him in for his future wife!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment